Saturday, May 26, 2007

Oh, To Be Fifteen Again ...

And I'm almost there. I did end up weighing myself yesterday and of course, I saw no changes there ... and that was what I expected. I don't care anymore if that scale likes me or not, it's nothing but a liar anyway. But here are other things I've noticed ...

My lower stomach used to have a little droopy hanging thing from where my C-section with Teenybop weakened the area and made it drop with all the weight of me in it. Lately it isn't so ... dropped. It's smaller, and it almost lifts up enough for me to get to my C-section scar, so that's good. And when I lay down, it is still soft and fluffy, but it's getting flat. It is the first time I've had a flat stomach in over four years, lying down or not, so I'm willing to take that for now, LOL ...

Also, my face is losing weight, I have little hollows now, just behind and under my cheekbones. I haven't seen those in a while, either, maybe they've been gone about two years ...

I have noticed that I have better balance, smaller arms, my butt is shrinking, and that brings me to the next thing ...

I TRIED ON MY SIZE 15 NON-STRETCH JEANS LAST NIGHT!!!!!! AND THEY FIT!!! I couldn't button or zip them, they need me to lose some more of that lower tummy before they will close up over it ... but I can pull them all the way up!!! I haven't done that in over FIVE years!!!