Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pedicured Potatoes

This morning I got a great home pedicure from Fiance. It was so nice, he bought a couple of little cheap packs of foot stuff at Wal-Mart, and this morning he did them all to my feet, one after the other. There was an oil soak to moisten and soften callouses, a walnut scrub/pumice cream to rub around, and a cooling minty lotion stuff. It took him more than an hour to do them, and ... oh god, it felt so good.

So I was really grateful for the foot treatment, and I wanted to reciprocate somehow. I don't do feet though, so I had to come up with something else. And I did. I made his favorite recipe from back when he was a kid, a recipe that his mom used to make when he was a little kid, and it's still a staple in the family. I don't make it often, but I made it big time today and had NO leftovers. He loved it, and Teenybop actually ate some too!

So it was another Brady Family morning at our house ...