Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weight Update

Still using Sparkpeople.com to monitor my calories and exercise ... but mostly just for the supportive community. I love it there, and have made many friends on that site!

Back on track though?

I don't know.

I'm doing great with my calories ... but that's never been an issue for me. I can eat veggies like there's no tomorrow, I don't like much junk food, I love water, and on and on ...

But workouts? I don't like sweat. I don't like to be slick and sweaty and ... stinky. So I hate workouts. I am also really REALLY LAZY. I've got to get this big butt in gear. So this week I've reset my sparkpeople workout goals to actually include workouts. *gasp*

And they are realistic, and I'm going to monitor myself, and track what I'm doing, with the simple goal of doing more next week, and more the week after, until I'm actually doing what I said I would ... I'm off to a fairly good start, too, but we shall see.