Sunday, April 15, 2007

Icky ... But Still Fun

Well, I didn't have any workouts on my schedule today at sparkpeople, but I was feeling antsy (and blubbery) and I was starting a fresh new week, so I thought I'd get moving a little and get a head start on beating myself this week.

I did good, pulled out my trusty DDR mat and fired up the PS2. Had a good time, and hopped around like an idiot trying to get the right steps, but now I'm yucky, so I'm off to the showers. I hadn't realized how much I'd missed playing my game when we were at Fiance's Mom's House ... it was "too loud" there, so we didn't pull it out for the whole four months that we were there.

It was really good to be moving again, and though I'm definitely headed to spending some quality time on the scrub, I'll be doing it again soon!