Friday, May 4, 2007

Two More Days ...

Until the doctor's appointment that I made to discuss my weight. My nerves are really starting to get to me though, I'm freaked about what might happen ...

1.) What if they do bloodwork and there's something wrong with me? What if it's bad? What if it's not?

2.) What if there's nothing wrong with me medically except that I can't seem to lose weight? What then? What if they give me weight loss stuff? What if they don't?

3.) What if they totally discount everything I'm bringing to them and basically say, "Well, Fatty, maybe you should just go on a diet ... you know, lay off the twinkies." I DON'T LIKE TWINKIES! And I am on a diet. I have been on this damn diet for a year. What if they ignore me and think that my weight isn't that bad even though I'm almost a hundred pounds overweight and send me back home just because I'm still healthy? What if they don't?

I wish Monday would hurry up. One way or the other, I just want it out of the way.