Sunday, July 15, 2007

Getting There ...

Finally got the scale to smile at me this morning - I lost 2 pounds!! So I'm getting there, slowly but surely, and it's an annoying process, you know.

It wouldn't be so bad if I could just say, "Well it's no wonder I'm not losing since I'm not working out or watching what I eat." But I can't say that. Because I am trying hard to stay active (as much as I can while still preserving the right ankle so that the physical therapist can mutilate it twice a week, LOL), and I am watching what I put into my body.

So that's not it.

But I still haven't pulled it together for the hormone testing, I'm waiting for the doctor's office to call sometime in the next week or so to let me know how much it costs for the saliva tests that they are selling. Hopefully they will call soon and I can start trying to get some money set back for that (since it's out of pocket, TennCare doesn't cover it of course ... but they cover the hormone replacement if I'm really messed up. Twisted huh?). Then once it's done hopefully I'll be able to get it straightened out and get myself all fixed up. So I'm waiting, LOL.

But in the meantime, I'm glad I've finally got a doctor who will hear me out and is willing to test me to see if something is wrong with me ... Finally.

So at least I'm finally on the right track to getting some real answers, and for today? That's good.