Friday, September 19, 2008

Prayer Request

Today I got a paper in the mail stating that my child support case with Ex-Husband is up for review. My child support card account hasn't received any money since December 2007, and not it's up for review? I also got a notice of withholding, which means that Ex-Husband has apparently gotten a legal job and will be having child support taken out of his check and sent to me.

The review papers came with a request for me to fill out income verification papers for my household. They ask for my address, and logically, I know that if the papers came to me in the mail, the support office knows my address. Which is fine. But what if Ex-Husband knows it too? What if he's been around or something?

When I left him, he threatened to kill me. He threatened to take Teenybop and run. Now I've got a little girl who's almost five years old that doesn't remember him, and ...

Well ... let's just say if your reading this please pray for protection for my daughter, my family.

"... and the Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still."
Exodus 14:14