Saturday, March 13, 2010

Stressed.


I know I'm stressed because sometimes ...

  • I say the same thing over and over without realizing that I've said it before.
  • the sun can be very loud, have you noticed?
  • I forget conversations that I've had recently. Like recently. Like five seconds ago.
  • The only reason I didn't just repeat the first thing about repeating myself is because I proofread and I noticed that I had already typed it. So I erased it, since I'd already re-typed it in the first place.
  • I ALWAYS feel rushed. Like the world is spinning out of control and we are all just trying to keep up.
  • I forget what day it is.
  • some days my to-do list is so long, I don't have time to actually write it down.
  • some people have gears ... they go slower or faster depending on the speed and requirement of their lifestyle. These days I only have two modes of operation: Fight and Flight. I don't like myself in either mode but can't seem to change them these days.
  • I can't remember the last morning that I woke up rested.
  • I can't remember the last time I didn't have a headache.
  • My motto these days seems to alternate between "I hate this crap," "It's okay I can sleep when I'm dead," and "Is that going to be anytime soon? I'm tired."