Monday, May 31, 2010

Manic Monday

What do I want?

"It is Manic Monday," you say. "Please, please bestow upon us your wish list of the week. Because your public (of about two people) NEEDS to know!"

Okay, then since my "public" ... of about two people (yep, I am THAT awesome) needs to know. I will indulge you. I will tell you the silly thing that I want so bad this week. I want to see the future.

Yes. I want to see the future. I have had so much going on in my mind in the past weeks, and all I want in the world right now is to be able to glimpse the future. A few weeks into the future, a few months, and then about a year or two. Just a glimpse, nothing extremely thorough ... just enough to get a good idea of what is going to happen. I want to see the future.

I NEED TO SEE ... THE FUTURE.
My future depends upon it.