Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Have You Seen Him?

I found a blog the other day that has touched my heart. This isn't one of the ones where I'm going to go back and read the archives, because it isn't a regular blog. It's a blog that other people can contribute to by sending emails to the admin of the blog, and they will presumably post your story for you so that others can see it. So what's it called?

The title of the blog asks a question ... "See God Today?" It's definitely worth checking out if you are a Christian who wants to be more inspired to look for our almighty God in even the most humble of places. Let's just say, I'm inspired. I'm going to keep checking that site from time to time to remind myself to keep looking for God, and sometimes I'll post here about where I've seen Him in my day-to-day life.

In the meantime, let me challenge you to look around and see where you can find God, from the homeless man on the corner, to the brilliant sunset that He paints anew each night.