Thursday, August 2, 2007

Now This Is Going Too Damn Far

Can you believe the people in this stupid country? I hope there are Christians out there who are aware of the state of the USA today, and how it's going down fast. There's a reason for that, too. This country will fail without the GOD who enabled it to exist ... and now our political leaders are taking yet another step in excluding from our lives the One who gave us our lives in the first place ... GOD. This is the new dollar coin about to go into circulation ...


I almost can't believe I have spent my entire life a loyal patriot in a country that thinks they can live totally God-less. It's a good thing Jesus said, "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do." Today, I'm not sure I can.

"Father, give me strength today to conquer anger. Give me words to say to help Your people so that they might all rally and stand up for you, for what is right. And help me ease the hurt and sadness that fills my heart in sight of this nearly God-less society ... Amen, in the name of the Son who gives me life, and who breathes the breath of precious forgiveness into all those in need. May they know today who they are."