Saturday, May 15, 2010

Everybody Has One ...

You know you have one. It's something you turn to when the day is sucking bad, or when you desperately need a distraction. Something stupid, or ridiculous, or perhaps it's just a complete waster of time. Maybe it's even something you know you shouldn't be involved with ... but you do it anyway.

It can make a bad day a little better, it can make you distracted enough to forget a bad memory for a while, it can make you put off doing things that you should be doing instead. You might even be keeping yours a secret.

What is it? It's your guilty pleasure.

Mine is ...

Well ... it's ...

Days of our Lives. Sure sometimes the acting is really bad, sometimes the lighting is really bad, and sometimes the plots are completely stupid. I disagree often with the characters and storylines, and sometimes I'm downright mad about the turn of events. I know that whole concept is to dramatize lives that are always full of gossip and deceit, lies, infidelities, and other atrocious behavior. But I love that show. I even DVR it so I don't miss anything since it comes on when I am picking up Teenybop from school.

What's your guilty pleasure?